Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogger Background Templates

There was a lil discussion over at the Misfits Forum about backgrounds for blogger, and a few people were not sure on how to make one, So I mentioned Id whip some up and put em on the blog for anyone who is new to blogger and wants to make a quick background.
They are saved in PSD format and all should be easily edited with the selection tool.

To my knowledge these will only work when the "Minima" blogger template is used. I do not know if they work with any other blogger template.

Hope someone finds em useful :)





Background One

Background Two

Background Three

Background Four

Let me know if they work.. ;)

Hugs, Cin♥

1 comment:

  1. nice templates!!
    i always use the same one for me but now i can change it. thx!

    ReplyDelete