Monday, December 21, 2009

2 New Awards.

Artmama has so kindly given me this award.


She said such beautiful things about me, and even though I secretly think she was hitting the eggnog HARD when she typed what she did about me, I am truly tickled pink... Thank you, Artmama xx


And Miss Aiyapapaya has kindly given me this award


I am meant to revel a few things about myself, so here goes.

1. I have a terrible habit of using the "C" word a LOT.. I personally dont find it offensive, but I know most people do which is why I find myself using it a lot.

2. I am deathly afraid of birds.

3. I own over 800 books. I have an entire bedroom in my house that is specifically just a library.

4. I collect pigs (excluding my exes) crystal ones, stuffed ones, you name it, I love it.

5. I always wear ribbons in my hair.

6. I moved out of home at the age of 14.

7. I carry around hand sanitiser everywhere I go.

8. I've performed at the Sydney Opera House.

9. I can stop myself from vomiting LOL.. Nice bit of useless information there, and I'm not always successful but at least 90% of the time I am.

10. I've dislocated my left knee twice, first time was from dance, and the 2nd time was.. well.. lets just say very embarrassing.

Now as usual I am meant to pass these awards on, but seeing Im late with getting them up LOL, Im just going to pass on the first award to Aiya and Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment