Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aiya!

I know.. Belated. Im so darn slack.. Sorry xx
Please enjoy my ramblings as an apology..
Sorry its so quick.. I was having trouble wtith my webcam and Im on my darn laptop.. stupid freakin keys.. someones obviously moved them around! Plus it was getting dark lol and Its so darn hot here this afternoon.. Nooooooooo Im not naked.. I know ya always think I am LOL
Left 0ut heaps of stuff that I wanted to say.. but hey I might have to make a habit of doing these hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKA <3

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome and so unexpected and omg... It just totally made my day! I woke up Iain to come watch it! OMG I totally just didn't expect anything like this... It's awesome... You're the best! (But you probably know that already) *Hugs*

    P.S. Love the "other stuff" comment... had me rolling.

    ReplyDelete