Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sixxbug
THREE NAMES I GO BY: Cin, Cinda and probably quite a few unsavoury names too ;)
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Sydney, Cairns and thats it?!! Ive stayed in other places for months on end, but have never technically lived there!
THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH: Medium, Anything on the crime channel & Cold Case
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN: USA, Fiji & Thailand
THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS: Ceaser Salad, Thai Food and Chicken Schnitzel
THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: Going back to the states! My Mum's 50th Bday & Graduating

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE: My sister, My Mum & My Bestie Jodie.
THREE FAVORITE COLOURS: Pink :) Purple and Black

THREE FAVORITE BOOKS: Wuthering Heights, Little Women & To kill a mockingbird.
THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY: Eat, PSP & Call Mum.
PASS THIS ON TO 5 BLOGS - Ill pass this one later, hoenst! (The blogs I looked at already had it and I've gotta scoot)

No comments:

Post a Comment